Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Table file system full

2011-04-02 18:48:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Table file system full
From: Win Htin <win.htin AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 18:46:26 -0400
Hi folks,

I got the following error while running my full backups. How can I
reduce the table to free up space? I am running MySQL 4.1.20

02-Apr 18:14 backupserver-dir JobId 27199: Fatal error: Can't fill
File table Query failed: INSERT INTO File (FileIndex, JobId, PathId,
FilenameId, LStat, MD5)SELECT batch.FileIndex, batch.JobId,
Path.PathId, Filename.FilenameId,batch.LStat, batch.MD5 FROM batch
JOIN Path ON (batch.Path = Path.Path) JOIN Filename ON (batch.Name =
Filename.Name): ERR=The table 'File' is full

Thanks in advance.