Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] schedule help

2011-04-04 08:49:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] schedule help
From: Vinz S <svinz82 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 14:47:32 +0200
Hello,

I need some help for the schedule directive in my new Bacula configuration.

Here are my prerequisites:
-1 daily incremental backup at 19:00 from Monday to Friday
-1 seasonal full backup on first seasonal Saturday.
-1 yearly full backup on first Saturday of the year.
-1 weekly full backup at 19:00 every Saturday but not on first seasonal
Saturday

Why these 4 schedules? Because I need 4 different volume retentions.

Here's what I found:

Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyCycle"
  Run = Level=Incremental Pool=Daily mon-fri at 19:00
  Run = Level=Full Pool=Yearly jan 1st sat at 19:00
  Run = Level=Full Pool=Seasonal mar,jun,sep,dec 1st sat at 19:00
  Run = Level=Full Pool=Weekly jan,mar,jun,sep,dec 2nd-5th sat at 19:00
  Run = Level=Full Pool=Weekly feb,apr,may,jul,aug,oct,nov sat at 19:00
}

When I restart bacula-dir I don't have any errors but I'm not sure if the commas are correctly interpreted in the 3 last lines of my schedule.

Best regards,

Vincent