Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] My Bacula setup and future plans

2011-02-27 17:44:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] My Bacula setup and future plans
From: David Clements <david.clements AT tds DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:17:21 -0600
I have used Bacula for a year or so backing up a Linux laptop, Windows
XP professional laptop and the Linux server where Bacula runs all to a
single partition.

I am looking into a software raid 5 system, can't afford a hardware raid
system. I want to preserve all required files externally to the raid
setup so if anything happens to the raid system I can rebuild it and my
backups and still access my data. I know I'm getting paranoid here but
got burned badly a few years back, wasn't using Bacula at the time .

The list I have so far is:
All configuration files, from server and clients
The MYSQL database, which is backed up after every Bacula run.

Anything else I should looking at.

Dave.