Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] problem with etc/init.d/bacula-director

2011-02-26 05:15:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] problem with etc/init.d/bacula-director
From: gianni <giannife AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:12:20 +0100
> A common reason for bacula-dir not starting up is database connection
> issues.  Can you ensure that your database server is running before
> bacula-dir is started?

> --
> Dan Langille - http://langille.org/

Dan, thanks for your suggestion, I don't know what to answer... When I
type bacula-dir in the console, it always starts without problems.
Maybe that I could add a "sleep" statement to the init.d of bacula-dir
just to be sure that it doesn't start too soon? What do I have to
write in the inid.d file? thanks