Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] restore - Volume not in Recource

2011-02-09 06:45:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] restore - Volume not in Recource
From: Jens Froehlich <jens.froehlich AT medav DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:24:56 +0100
Hi,

I have in my backup problem:
lack of space I put my monthly volumes on another computer. Now I want
to do a restore, I copied the relevant month volumes back into the
system and a Bacula restore command. He seems, however, the monthly
volumes hard to find. have user, group and file permissions ok.I found
nothing in the documentation, I turn to this list.
Sorry for my bad English :-(

Bacula 2.4.2

restore:
cwd is: /
$ cd data
cwd is: /data/
$ mark vg
123,465 files marked.
$ done
Storage "" not found, using Storage "File" from MediaType "File".
Bootstrap records written to
/var/lib/bacula/working/bacula-dir.restore.1.bsr

The job will require the following
   Volume(s)                 Storage(s)                SD Device(s)

Monthly-5216

Monthly-5217

Monthly-5218

Monthly-5219

Monthly-5220

Monthly-5221

Monthly-5222

   Weekly-0080               File
FileStorage
   Weekly-0001               File
FileStorage
   Daily-0039                File                      FileStorage