Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula backup

2011-02-03 04:53:46
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula backup
From: "Laxansh K. Adesara" <laxansh AT anatec DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:46:49 -0000

Hi,

I have installed bacula-dir on ubuntu and bacula-client on window machine and also configured it so I am able to connect bacula-dir from bacula client machine form console and now I want to do backup by using LTO 4 tape drive which is installed on window 2003 server and I have already tested tape drive and its working fine by using HP Software but now by using bacula I want to do backup so can anyone please tell me how can I do it? Where do i need to configure it? What is the code for it? How can I make sure whether it’s doing backup or not?

In short,

1. ubuntu machine : bacula-dir

2. window machine: bacula-client

3. window 2003 server machine : LTO 4

Any help would be appreciated. Please reply as soon as possible.

Regards,

Laxansh