Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Help on restore

2011-02-01 05:10:20
Subject: [Bacula-users] Help on restore
From: Valerio Pachera <sirio81 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:06:45 +0100
Hi all, I'm trying to restore some data from bacula but I have difficulties.

I have a folder c:\backup that contains a single file.
This file chage each day.

In my bacula fileset I wrote:
  File = "c:\\backup"

>>From 'bat'  I select my job and client but I see no files.

>>From bacula console i digit
restore select; choose my client;  choose the fileset

I get this message:
---
Building directory tree for JobId(s) 138,182,185,188 ...
2 files inserted into the tree.

You are now entering file selection mode where you add (mark) and
remove (unmark) files to be restored. No files are initially added, unless
you used the "all" keyword on the command line.
Enter "done" to leave this mode.
cwd is: /
---

and I have the prompt '$'.

I type ls

$ ls
c:\backup/

so the folder is there...but there's no way to see the content:

ls c:\\backup
---empty---

Whant am I doing wrong?