Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Quick Question on Windows 2003 backup to Debian Director

2011-01-17 09:54:48
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Quick Question on Windows 2003 backup to Debian Director
From: Mister IT Guru <misteritguru AT gmx DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:52:44 +0000
On 14/01/2011 19:31, Duncan McQueen wrote:

We are backing up a Windows 2003 Small Business Server using Bacula (5.0.2) with the Director and FD on a Debian Server.  It is an incremental backup.  However, we have quite a few older files that just keep on getting backed up although nothing is touching or changing those files.

This is how I define the FileSet:

FileSet {

        Name = "Windows Server"

        Enable VSS = yes

        Include {

        Options {

         compression = GZIP

        }

        File = "C:/Apps"

        File = "C:/Users"

        File = "C:/System State Backup"

        Plugin = "exchange:/@EXCHANGE/Microsoft Information Store"

        }

}

If I may ask - how long are the retention periods on those backups? - Also, it's been mentioned on the list recently, that the exchange plugin doesn't work properly, ( it was mentioned to me!) But I'm going to assume that you have the exchange plugin working as you expect?

--
The Solo System Admin - Follow me - I follow you
http://solosysad.blogspot.com/