Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Brestore Problem

2010-12-21 05:07:53
Subject: [Bacula-users] Brestore Problem
From: dietervh <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 05:04:25 -0500
All,

since I'm using Bacula for a while , I was wondered if there were more
possibilities to restore besides bconsole.
So I discovered bresto / brestore.

Now I've been searching the web for some hours, without finding any solutions
for following problem :

When I go to http://host.domain.cc/cgi-bin/bweb/bweb.pl (which works great) -->
Jobs --> Web restore.
I see a GUI where I can select a client (I see all my clients in the dropdown
list.), and select a job for that client (I also see all the jobs for a
selected client).

Now ... my issue : I can't see any files for a selected job. Neither if I
define a / as location.

I've done this already :

Added following lines to /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/mime.conf

AddType text/brestore .pl
AddType text/brestore /usr/bin/brestore.pl

Added following line to /etc/mimes

text/brestore                                   brestore.pl

Executed following commands

mkdir -p /usr/share/brestore
install -m 644 -o root -g root brestore.glade /usr/share/brestore
install -m 755 -o root -g root brestore.pl    /usr/bin

Installed the perl dependencies (by apt-getting them)

The only think I don't get, where do I have to put the configuration files?
Suggestions where I have to look?

Thanks in advance!