Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Large scale disk-to-disk Bacula deployment

2010-12-01 10:07:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Large scale disk-to-disk Bacula deployment
From: Henrik Johansen <henrik AT scannet DOT dk>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:04:45 +0100
Hi folks,

I did prepare a paper for this years "Bacula Konferenz 2010" about doing
large scale, high peformance disk-to-disk backups with Bacula but
unfortunately my workload prohibited me from submitting.

I have turned the essence of the paper into a few blog posts which will
explain our setup, why we chose Bacula over the competetion (IBM,
Symanted and CommVault) and give some real world numbers from our Bacula
deployment.

The first post is out now if people should be interested and can be found here
:

http://blog.myunix.dk/2010/12/01/large-scale-disk-to-disk-backups-using-bacula/

The remaining posts will follow over the next month or so.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Henrik Johansen
henrik AT scannet DOT dk