Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Solaris Dir can not access Linux FD

2010-12-01 04:15:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Solaris Dir can not access Linux FD
From: Francisco Javier Funes Nieto <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 10:12:53 +0100
The Solaris server is in the same subnet as the Linux Server? You can
ping the host? There's a firewall or 'smart' router between hosts?

Can you telnet from Linux Server to Solaris Server in the bacula ports?

J.

2010/12/1 amybac <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>:
> Solaris: Sserver   Dir+SD
> Linux:   Lserver    FD Client
>
> when I use "status client" to see Lserver status:
> Connecting to Client Lserver-fd at 135.252.169.202:9102
>
> Fatal error: bsock.c:134 Unable to connect to Client: Lserver-fd on
> Lserver:9102. ERR=Connection timed out
>
> on Lserver:
> # netstat -anlp|grep 9102
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9102                0.0.0.0:*
> LISTEN      21547/bacula-fd
> (it is normal here???)
>
> And nothing in /etc/hosts.deny on Lserver.
>
> If I telnet from Sserver:
> telnet Lserver 9102
> Trying Lserver...
> telnet: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection timed out
>
> don't know why?
>
> thanks

> |This was sent by lt_et AT 163 DOT com via Backup Central.

Francisco Javier Funes Nieto [esencia AT gmail DOT com]
CANONIGOS
Servicios Informáticos para PYMES.
Cl. Cruz 2, 1º Oficina 7
Tlf: 958.536759 / 661134556