Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Exchange plugin: Unable to restore

2010-11-04 10:54:35
Subject: [Bacula-users] Exchange plugin: Unable to restore
From: Michael Heydenbluth <news.only AT hm-dat DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:34:35 +0100
Hello,

I'm trying to backup/restore an Exchange database.

Following configuration:
W2K3 R2 Server (32) with Exchange 2003 SP2, bacula-fd 5.0.3 from the
download area,
bacula-sd and bacula-dir (5.0.3 - mysql) compiled from source to run on
SLES 9.

Backing up the "Information Store" works and I can browse the files in
bconsole by typing:

*restore, then 3 (specify by jobno), then <number of backup-job>

I select all files from the "Postfachspeicher (<servername>)"-directory
and run the restore job. I always get the error message
"Fatal error: Invalid restore path specified, must start with
'/@EXCHANGE/'", then the job seems to just sit there and does nothing,
even not ending.

*status director

Running Jobs:
Console connected at 04-Nov-10 13:49
 JobId Level   Name                       Status
  1208         RestoreFiles.2010-11-04_14.52.32_06 is waiting on
Storage SuperLoader3

*status SuperLoader3

Device status:
Autochanger "Autochanger" with devices:
   "LTO-4" (/dev/nst1)
Device "LTO-4" (/dev/nst1) is mounted with:
    Volume:      KYE718L4
    Pool:        WinServer
    Media type:  LTO-4
    Slot 6 is loaded in drive 0.
    Total Bytes Read=151,151,616 Blocks Read=2,343 Bytes/block=64,512
    Positioned at File=212 Block=2,343

These values don't change over the time.

Am I missing something?

Greetings
Michael

just in case, it might be useful: Here's the relevant part of what I
get when typing "show fileset":

O Mie
WD [A-Z]:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/*/Lokale
Einstellungen/History
WD [A-Z]:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/*/Lokale
Einstellungen/Temp
WD [A-Z]:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/*/Lokale
Einstellungen/Temporary Internet Files
WD [A-Z]:/Dokumente und
Einstellungen/*/Lokale Einstellungen/Cookies
WD [A-Z]:/dokumente und
einstellungen/*/lokale einstellungen/verlauf
WD [A-Z]:/Winnt/system32/config
WD [A-Z]:/Windows/system32/config
WF [A-Z]:/pagefile.sys
WF [A-Z]:/hibernate.sys