Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fileset : to compress or not to compress

2010-09-30 11:40:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fileset : to compress or not to compress
From: Hugo Letemplier <hugo.let.35 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:37:38 +0200
Hi
I dont success to check if this file set works fine
Indeed, some files are already compressed so it's useless to reduce them again
Could you tell me if it's on the good way or else what I have to do ?

Here is my fileset :

FileSet {
  Name = "MacFull"
  Include {
    Options { # Common option
      HFSPlus Support = yes
      Signature = MD5
      ACL Support = yes
    }
    Options {  # Exclude theses ones
       wilddir = /var/lib/bacula
       wilddir = /BaculaStorage
       wilddir = /BaculaRestore
       wilddir = /proc
       wilddir = /tmp
       wilddir = ".TemporaryItems"
       wilddir = ".Spotlight-V100"
       wildfile = "/.journal"
       wildfile = "/.autofsck"
       wildfile = ".DS_STORE"
       exclude = yes
    }
    Options {   # Don't compress theses files
           wildfile = "*.zip"
           wildfile = "*.gz"
           wildfile = "*.dmg"
           wildfile = "*.jpg"
           wildfile = "*.jpeg"
           wildfile = "*.rar"
        }
        Options {
           compression = GZIP # Use compression for the rest
        }
    File = / # Save the root
    File = /Users # plus le /Users which is on a second FileSystem
  }
}

Thank you

Hugo