Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 2008 R2 FD issues

2010-09-29 08:16:40
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows 2008 R2 FD issues
From: "Alfredo J. V. P." <ajvp1969 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:14:05 +0200
On Martes 28 Septiembre 2010 20:19:25 Joseph L. Casale escribió:
> Things were working well until recently so I am pretty sure an update to
>  the OS has probably caused this by breaking something for the FD software.
>  None of the similar hardware running Win2003 is affected.

Do you have a WSUS server for updates?. If you have, you can compare updates
for 2003 and 2008 and try to guess which one was distributed to fix only an
2008 issue.
Common updates, as .NET 4th version related, could be discarded.

A silly question... are 2008 servers and bacula director time-syncronized?

Sometimes time zones are modified and, depending on your location, patches for
systems are distributed (or not) on different dates.

Best Regards.
Alfredo J. V. P.