Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] RPM on CentOS

2010-09-16 14:10:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] RPM on CentOS
From: "Syn, Joonho" <joonho AT a9 DOT com>
To: Machiel van Veen <mvv AT sentia DOT nl>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:33:47 -0700
for the bacula-bat srpm i tried using

$ rpmbuild --rebuild --define build_centos5 1 --define build_mysql 1
bacula-bat-5.0.3-1.src.rpm

and the package would build correctly but when i installed it with
$ rpm-ivh "package name

i got a couple weird errors:
fg: no job control, and the other one about adding the group bacula.

Can i safely ignore those?