Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Unmount tape after all jobs run

2010-09-13 10:40:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Unmount tape after all jobs run
From: Kent Tenney <ktenney AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:37:27 -0500
Rory, James,

I appreciate your help, I will look into these suggestions.

Our habit here has been storing tapes off site. Being the only place I've
worked, I've assumed that this is a common workflow.

Since there's a bit of fuss involved in order to automatically unmount and
mount, I'm thinking that our procedure is not as common as I assumed.

Is off-site tape storage not a typical requirement?

Thanks,
Kent