Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BAT 'Vol Usage' column shows nothing

2010-09-09 04:22:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] BAT 'Vol Usage' column shows nothing
From: Felix Brack <fb AT ltec DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 10:19:42 +0200
Please let me know if this is the wrong place to ask this question.

The media view of BAT has a column labeled 'Vol Usage' with a gauge that
is supposed to show how much space on the media is used (I guess!?).
This gauge always remains empty.
I tried to set 'VolCapicityBytes' as well as 'MaxVolBytes' but the gauge
did not change (the volume is about half full).

What value do I have to set to make the gauge display the space
remaining (or used) on the media?

Felix