Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula stopped rotating media

2010-09-07 05:28:15
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula stopped rotating media
From: Pavel Schon | COEX <pavel.schon AT coex DOT cz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 11:01:03 +0200
Hello,

I'm using Bacula 2.4. on Debian Lenny and backup files instead of tapes.

I'm running 10 file daemons and 3 storage daemons. Here is pool
configuration:

Pool {
   Name = Default
   Pool Type = Backup
   AutoPrune = yes
   Volume Retention = 31 days
   LabelFormat = "backup"
   Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
}

All backup clients have also this configuration:

File Retention = 31 days
Job Retention = 31 days

 From any reason Bacula stopped rotating oldest media and instead of
this always creates the new one. I don't know why. Thank for you help.

Pavel