Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Python scripting

2010-09-02 07:25:21
Subject: [Bacula-users] Python scripting
From: Marek Šimon <marek.simon AT casablanca DOT cz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 13:06:17 +0200
Hi,
I generate the configs with a shell script.
I read the warning that variable expansion is obsolete and I should use
the python scripting. But the documentation of python scripting is still
poor and I still have nothing like Label Format config option in python,
where I could write some Pool specific vol label. I cant do it in the
python event handler (except some 'case' block, but it is very very
stupid).
The solutions seems simple: lets have the Label Format option readable
in python.

Marek