Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Volume "" previously written, moving to end of data.

2010-08-23 22:07:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Volume "" previously written, moving to end of data.
From: frank cheong <kwcheong AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:04:03 +0800
It is kind of strange that my last job hang during moving to end of data for a volume. The last message show up on 11:05 last night and it is already almost 24 hour but bacula is still waiting for this action to be completed. I am using HP 1/8 LTO2  auto loader. I have run btape successfully. Checked dmesg and didn't find any kernel message. One more strange thing is in the pool I see that the volume byte reported is 2.95TB which is really impossible.

I am running Bacula 5.0.2 under FreeBSD 8.1 on a IBM x3650 server. What should I do/check now?

Frank