Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] DisktoCatalog difference verification

2010-08-03 23:15:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] DisktoCatalog difference verification
From: Ceejay Cervantes <ceejay.cervantes AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 11:12:14 +0800
Hello,

Good day.

I'm using Bacula 5.0.2 on CentOS 5.5. I've created a DisktoCatalog level verify job as a way to check things. I'm getting the warning below even though they are on disk:

Warning: The following files are in the Catalog but not on disk:
/usr/
/var/
/var/log/
/var/log/audit/
/home/
/boot/

Below is the FileSet I'm using:

FileSet {
Name = "Linux Full Set"
Include {
Options {
signature = SHA1
Compression = GZIP
Accurate = mcs1
Verify = pins1
aclsupport=yes
xattrsupport = yes
}
File = /
File = /usr
File = /var
File = /var/log
File = /var/log/audit
File = /home
File = /boot
}

Exclude {
File = lost+found
File = /sys
File = /proc
File = /tmp
File = /.autofsck
File = /var/tmp
File = /dev/shm
File = /dev
File = /selinux
File = /var/lib/bacula
File = /var/run
File = /var/spool
File = /var/cache
File = /var/lock
}
}

I tried listing files of the job using the bconsole and I saw two entries of "/usr" and the rest mentioned on the warning. Is it safe to ignore the warning or can it be removed?
Thanks.

Best regards,
Ceejay