Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Display of device content in BAT

2010-08-03 11:08:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Display of device content in BAT
From: Frank Altpeter <frank.altpeter AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 17:01:29 +0200
Hi list,

A little thing that I've noticed with the current bat (5.0.2)... when
I query the device status of my Tandberg 24-slot changer with one
LTO-4 tape drive, I'm getting this information:

Device "LTO-4-1" (/dev/nst1) is mounted with:
    Volume:      A00013
    Pool:        TapeCopyPool
    Media type:  LTO-4
    Slot 13 is loaded in drive 0.
    Total Bytes=482,731,940,864 Blocks=1,841,493 Bytes/block=262,141
    Positioned at File=109 Block=5,238

Well, but when in bat, and double-click on the changer device, I don't
get the status of the tape drive displayed, so one can not determine
with the bat, in what state the tape is. Here's a screenshot of what I
mean: http://tinyurl.com/35qxuse

Does someone have an idea about what I've possibly configured wrong?

The director consists of on Storage entry named T24-Changer, which
refers to the autochanger device in the storage-daemon. The
storage-daemon has one autochanger device and one tape device named
LTO-4-1.

Le deagh dhùraghd,

        Frank Altpeter