Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Two directors?

2010-08-03 08:17:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Two directors?
From: Radosław Korzeniewski <radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net>
To: Simone Martina <smartina AT noc.skylogicnet DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:42:42 +0200
2010/7/28 Simone Martina <smartina AT noc.skylogicnet DOT com>
Hi at all,

Hi,

at the end of this year probably I will have to solve a trouble: my boss
would like to have an adjunctive bacula director (and sd, tape-reader
and so on) due to respect redundancy asset policy. Now, my Bacula

If you need bacula director redundancy then you have to setup a HA cluster. You can put bacula director and database as a cluster resources. You shouldn't run two directors on one db it isn't safe.

regards

--
Radosław Korzeniewski
radoslaw AT korzeniewski DOT net