Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Copy job question

2010-08-02 17:11:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] Copy job question
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:52:47 -0500
 I want to setup bacula so that when a job finishes (one that writes to
disk) it then spawns a job that copies itself to tape. I know about
PoolUncopiedJobs and I don't want to do that, as it can cause the same
job to be queued multiple times and will pull all of my old backup jobs,
which I really don't want.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital