Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] recycling media for failed jobs

2010-08-02 17:10:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] recycling media for failed jobs
From: "Jeremiah D. Jester" <jjest AT u.washington DOT edu>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:00:23 -0700
I have quite a few jobs that have failed for various reasons. Since these are
incomplete jobs, I would like to take the media and recycle them back into the
pool as we are running low on tapes.

I am able to identify the volumes related to the specific failed job. However,
I do want to check to see if these volumes are associated with any other jobs
so I don't accidently wipe out other jobs.

Does anyone know how I might identify all jobs on a specific volume?

Thanks,
JJ

*list media jobid=121
Jobid 121 used 7 Volume(s): KL0440|KL0443|KL0406|KL0393|KL0429|KL0456|000112
| JobId | Name           | StartTime           | Type | Level | JobFiles |
JobBytes          | JobStatus |
|   121 | magnum-offsite | 2010-06-22 19:53:54 | B    | F     |  363,951 |
2,738,261,407,337 | f         |