Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Tape replacement

2010-08-02 10:22:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Tape replacement
From: "Holikar, Sachin (ext)" <sachin.holikar.ext AT siemens DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 16:20:20 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Yes upgrade is a MUST and is in a planning stage.

Yes I will not use the faulty tape anymore but as you said , if I use delete
option to delete the volume tape totally, even though Bacula finds all the jobs
on that tape , deletion will remove all the data contents on it. So data loss
without any inconsistencies. Am I correct?

Thanks,
Sachin Holikar