Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula, TLS and Windows Client

2010-08-01 16:32:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula, TLS and Windows Client
From: "Ali Reza Sajedi" <arsajedi AT khanehjou DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 22:28:20 +0200
Dear All,

I have bacula 5.0.2 running on ubuntu using TLS. Everything works fine as
far as ubuntu is concerned. Director can connect to file and storage daemon
without problem. Bconsole and bat work fine under ubuntu. However, I have
huge problems connecting to a windows vista client using TLS. Without TLS
this windows client works fine as well. Bconsole and bat work fine under
windows as well using TLS. The only problem is the file daemon on windows.

Could anybody kindly share his config file for this sort of server/client
combination through which I may see where it stucks. Thanks very much.

Best regards

Ali