Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Missing files on Bacula-gui_3.0.1 (BWeb)

2010-07-16 14:22:24
Subject: [Bacula-users] Missing files on Bacula-gui_3.0.1 (BWeb)
From: Raphaela M Rocha <raphaela AT spiritlinux.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:56:16 -0300
Hello..

I have instaled the BWeb, but when i try to open the menu option "Jobs > Web Restore" it just give me a white screen.
I saw that the file bresto.html is looking for a file named "ext-all-debug.js" in a directory called "ext" but it does not exist on the tarball.
Is it right?

If its right, why "bresto", do nothing?

I'm using a debian lenny with a 2.4 bacula.

Thanks.
--
Raphaela Rocha
Analista de Projeto