Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature request: dir-name as a parameter to bconsole

2010-07-14 10:34:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Bacula-devel] Feature request: dir-name as a parameter to bconsole
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-devel AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, olaf AT artefact DOT nl
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:30:44 +0200
Hello,

This sounds like a nice feature.

In the mean time, you could probably script this by having two different
bconsole.conf files, one for each director, then call a script that takes the
Director name and then executes bconsole with the correct conf file.

File bcon:

========
#!/bin/sh
<bin-path>/bconsole -c <conf-path>$1.conf
======

dir1.conf defines the first director
dir2.conf defines the second

./bcon dir1