Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] New Features?

2010-07-10 20:12:00
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] New Features?
From: francisco javier funes nieto <esencia AT gmail DOT com>
To: Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 02:09:39 +0200
Did you compile Bacula with readline support?

Kern said in another mail that you need this for "tab-completion" support in bconsole.

Cheers

J.

2010/7/11 Robert LeBlanc <robert AT leblancnet DOT us>
We are running 5.0.2 and my VirtualFulls are failing saying that it can't read from the destination pool. At http://www.bacula.org/5.1.x-manuals/en/main/main/New_Features_in_5_0_0.html (the 5.1.x manual link from the website), it says that this should be included in the development version. However, it also says that tab completion should be introduced in this version, but I can do tab completion in 5.0.2. I'm confused as to what should be in which version. If when doing VirtualFull I should be able to read and write to the same pool, then I think there may be a bug. If it is indeed intended for 5.1.x and not 5.0.x, then I'll wait and not be concerned about it.

Thanks,

Robert LeBlanc
Life Sciences & Undergraduate Education Computer Support
Brigham Young University

Francisco Javier Funes Nieto [esencia AT gmail DOT com]
CANONIGOS
Servicios Informáticos para PYMES.
Cl. Cruz 2, 1º Oficina 7
Tlf: 958.536759 / 661134556