Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: restore windows path - traversal problem

2010-07-09 10:23:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fwd: restore windows path - traversal problem
From: Laurent Chouinard <laurent.chouinard AT sem DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:38:05 -0400
Where are you trying to go in the tree that is causing you problems? I just tested this on a windows backup: (edited for clarity)

cwd is: /

$ ls

c:/
j:/

$ cd c:

cwd is: c:/

$ cd "Program Files"

cwd is: c:/Program Files/

$ cd "Bacula"

cwd is: c:/Program Files/Bacula/

$ ls
LICENSE
Readme.txt
Uninstall.exe
bacula-fd.conf
bacula-fd.exe
[...]
working/
zlib1.dll
$

So what is your problem exactly?  If it's the CD command that returns an error, try using quotes like I did above. Also follow capitalization.

Otherwise paste the command you try, and the error you get.

Regards,
Laurent Chouinard