Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] restore windows path - traversal problem

2010-07-09 09:15:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] restore windows path - traversal problem
From: Laurent Chouinard <laurent.chouinard AT sem DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:11:53 -0400
On 2010-07-09 09:00, duxbuz wrote:
bump

Hi Duxbuz,

Mailing lists don't work like web forums. Posting "bump" doesn't bring the entire discussion thread back to the front for everyone to see. All of us here, members of this list, only received your post from today, saying "bump". Those of us who didn't see your message previously have no idea what you're talking about.

I don't know how long ago you asked, so I can't tell if it'd be appropriate to repost or not, but if you did any more investigation/research/tests on the matter, perhaps you could add that to your original problem in hopes it triggers someone's attention and/or memory.

Laurent Chouinard