Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Two tape drives

2010-07-09 06:53:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Two tape drives
From: Prashant Ramhit <prashant AT bluebarracuda DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 11:31:26 +0100
Hi All,
I have an LTO4 and LTO2 tapes drive on bacula.

How can I specify a Job/specify to use the LTO4 for full backup on week ends  and then differential for LTO2 mon-fri.

As the following does not work

 Schedule {
  Name = "WeeklyOffsite"
  Run = Full sun at 3:00 Storage = LT04-drive
  Run = Differential mon-thu at 23:45 Storage = LT02-drive
}

If you have the same setup could you please point me to the correct documentation for this please.

Kind Regards,
Prashant Ramhit