Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] No appendable volume error

2010-07-02 16:54:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] No appendable volume error
From: Raymond Norton <admin AT lctn DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 15:39:39 -0500
I just installed v5 and it went without a hitch. However I am getting
"no appendable volume" errors when attempting to do backups, even though
I have run the "label" command and bacula says the volume was
successfully mounted. I dropped the database and started over, but still
get the same error.

Any ideas?