Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Encryption Problems

2010-02-15 08:21:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Encryption Problems
From: "Beck J Mr" <james.beck AT shunsley.eril DOT net>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:04:25 -0000
Hi,

I am currently in the process of testing bacula and I have come across a
stumbling block when restoring an encrypted backup.

I get the following error for most - but not all - files:
        Error:/home/kern/bacula/k/src/filed/restore.c:433 Unexpected
cryptographic session data stream.

Restoring a single file worked fine, but as soon as I try a full system
restore, I get this message literally thousands of times.

This is my first try at a restore. I am currently running a backup of
the same machine without encryption to make sure encryption is
definitely the problem.

The client machine is running Win 2003 server R2 x64

The Server is Ubuntu Server 9.10 amd64, running Bacula 5.0.0

Does anybody have any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks

James.