Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula SSL Support

2010-02-12 20:29:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula SSL Support
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: Prashant Ramhit <prashant AT bluebarracuda DOT com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 19:26:02 -0600
On 02/12/2010 08:30 AM, Prashant Ramhit wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Ia there a possibility to add PKI Encryption into Bacula Encryption on
> Ubuntu Bacula Clients.
> As it is not compiled in.

It's there, you may need to rebuild to get it. I know that Debian (which
Ubuntu is based on) doesn't ship bacula with SSL support due to
licensing issues.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39