Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Automatic_Volume_Labeling_Creation

2010-02-05 10:29:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Automatic_Volume_Labeling_Creation
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 10:27:11 -0500
> I am not sure what you are asking. However with the setup above you
> are telling bacula to fill a volume up to 25GB and after it fills to
> 25GB keep it for 31 days.

BTW I missed one point. After the 31 days expires it will be able to
be recycled and thus bacula will use it again when it needs a new
volume.

By you labeling scheme this probably is not your wishes. If you want
the volume to be deleted after this time you will need to do that your
self through a script since bacula will never delete volumes. Search
the archives for this. Last month there was a discussion and a
solution.

John