Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Compatibility with long-ago version?

2010-02-03 15:34:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Compatibility with long-ago version?
From: Scott Courtney <scourtney AT sinenomine DOT net>
To: Heitor Medrado de Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 15:22:24 -0500
On Wed, 2010-02-03 at 11:08 -0600, Heitor Medrado de Faria wrote:
> > I couldn't find anything going back that far in the docs. Does
> anyone
> > happen to know offhand what the latest director is that can still
> > connect to file daemon 2.0.3?
> >
> I guess 3.x and 5.x directors still can work with 2.0.3 file daemons
> -
> but its not the ideal scenario.

Thanks for the reply. I understand it's not ideal. It's very temporary
-- just a couple of weeks during a migration period.

Based on your comments, I'll give it a try, but won't spend a lot of
time on it if it seems to be not working.

Thanks again!

Scott

Scott D. COURTNEY, Principal Engineer            Sine Nomine Associates
scourtney AT sinenomine DOT net                     http://www.sinenomine.net/