Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Schedule - Again

2010-01-29 05:18:27
Subject: [Bacula-users] Schedule - Again
From: Glyn <glyn AT cirrus.co DOT za>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:15:51 +0200
Sorry to keep banging on about this but there is still something I don't
get!

Yesterday the back-ups ran as expected on schedule A but today they are
all asking for storage B (schedule B). The schedule works on weeks of
the month and as far as I know, Sunday is the 1st day of the week, so
why is it wanting to switch to the next "week" on Friday?

Here is the schedule:

# When to do the backups
Schedule {
   Name = "WeeklyCycleB"
   Run = Level = Incremental IncrementalPool = Incr-Pool-B 1st 3rd 5th
mon-fri at 19:05
   Run = Level = Full FullPool = Full-Pool-B  1st 3rd 5th sat at 02:05
}

Schedule {
   Name = "WeeklyCycleA"
   Run = Level = Incremental IncrementalPool = Incr-Pool-A 2nd 4th
mon-fri at 19:05
   Run = Level = Full FullPool = Full-Pool-A 2nd 4th Sat at 02:05
}

Schedule {
   Name = "DayTimeB"
   Run = Level = Incremental IncrementalPool = Incr-Pool-B 1st, 3rd, 5th
tue-fri at 09:05
   Run = Level = Full FullPool = Full-Pool-B 1st, 3rd, 5th mon at 09:05
}

Schedule {
   Name = "DayTimeA"
   Run = Level = Incremental IncrementalPool = Incr-Pool-A 2nd, 4th
tue-fri at 09:05
   Run = Level = Full FullPool = Full-Pool-A 2nd, 4th mon at 09:05
}

TIA

--
Kind regards