Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Email to external address how?

2010-01-28 14:40:21
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Email to external address how?
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:37:07 +0100
On 01/28/2010 04:45 AM, desiredforsome wrote:

> How do i get this to work,
> It is not working
>
> CMD=/usr/lib/bacula/bsmtp -h localhost -f "&#40;Bacula&#41; " -s "Bacula&#58;
> Restore OK of nsi-merge-fd Full" me AT gmail DOT com
> ERR=Child exited with code 1
>

> I would really love to get this to email me when backing up.
> It needs to go to external mail
>
> Thanksin advanced

As you configure your line to use localhost, you should have a working local
smtp server or relay to get email going outside.
If you search in the mailing liste about bstmp replacement there other possible
configuration or mail agent usable.
(as google need a login before accepting incoming email, you should certainly
start by this search)

--

     Bruno Friedmann