Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula, Virtual Tapes and Tape Libraries

2010-01-25 11:05:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula, Virtual Tapes and Tape Libraries
From: ReynierPM <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:03:04 -0500
Hi every:
I'm working in a methodology that I called "Methodology for Design &
Implement Data Centers" based on TIA-942 standards and so others. I want
to keep a cloud or SaaS as is knowed and for backup & recovery i propose
to use Bacula instead others privative softwares. A DataCenter, as I
though, have a SAN connected to Enclosures or Servers but connected to
SAN have a Virtual Tape and then a Tape Library (for backups politics
and save time between backups and restore). How Bacula deal with this?
Any here have the same infraestructure?
--
Cheers
ReynierPM