Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to apply different retention periods to different jobs on same client

2010-01-22 13:41:45
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to apply different retention periods to different jobs on same client
From: "Paul Binkley" <paul.binkley AT ois DOT com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:38:53 -0500

Hi all,

I have a situation where I need to apply different retention times to a variety of jobs on a single client. I tried to define the retention periods in the Job but it doesn’t work (bacula doesn’t like it there).

For example, on one machine I have a set of data that I want to be replaced on a weekly basis, while everything else has a 30 day retention. Can this be done?

Thanks!