Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula hangs "waiting for execution"...

2010-01-20 14:49:35
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula hangs "waiting for execution"...
From: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
To: Daniel <daniel AT argentproductions DOT com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:46:58 -0500
On 01/20/10 14:36, Daniel wrote:
> The priority of all jobs is 10, but I would assume that if concurrency were
> an issue that the messages would indicate such?

Concurrency, not priority.  But yes, if there was a problem of that kind
I would expect it to result in only one job runnable at a time, not all
jobs hanging forever.  I think you mentioned an accidental extra,
misconfigured mail directive, though, which could do it depending on the
error.

co.ordinate DOT org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.