Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Recycled volume size

2010-01-19 07:51:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Recycled volume size
From: vishal veerkar <vishalveerkar AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:09:33 +0530
Hi,

I am having query about the volume size. In Pools config i have set "Maximum Volume Bytes" to finite value (say 30Gb). I am having multiple 1Tb LUNs partitions used for "Storage". So when it reaches the max capacity i do a manual change of disk, the last volume in append state goes in "error state" which has not reached the  max size value. So when next time i recycle the same Error state volume it gets written to last size and not expands upto "Maximum Volume Bytes".

--
With regards,

Vishal Veerkar