Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula 2.4.4 : Need some help about Exclude

2010-01-18 09:48:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula 2.4.4 : Need some help about Exclude
From: Cyril Lavier <clavier AT ltutech DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:21:05 +0100
Hi.

I read the documentation about the FileSet configuration, but I have
some problems doing a correct Exclude rule

I need to exclude from the backup all file/folder which first character
of the filename is "_".

Here is the name of the FileSet :

FileSet {
  Name = "Users"
  Include {
     Options {
        Exclude = yes
        WildDir = "_*"
        WildFile = "_*"
     }
     File = /users/
  }
}

This setting is not apparently working.

I use bacula 2.4.4 on a Debian Lenny 64bits server.

Thanks.

--
Cyril LAVIER | Systems Administrator | LTU Technologies
132 Rue de Rivoli - 75001 Paris France