Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Schedule not being followed

2010-01-18 01:03:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Schedule not being followed
From: Glynd <glyn AT cirrus.co DOT za>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 22:00:41 -0800 (PST)
Hi Martin,

If this is true then Bacula will dictate when the (in my case) the weekly
disk has to be swapped out. I would much prefer to do this on a Monday
morning, but if in 2010, Bacula wants to change on a Friday it will be
Saturday next year?

Can I define the schedule differently so I can swap the disks on a Monday?

TIA
Cheers
Glyn