Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula 2.4.4 and 'message resource' docs

2010-01-15 10:59:39
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula 2.4.4 and 'message resource' docs
From: Anatoly Pugachev <mator AT team.co DOT ru>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:02:41 +0300
Hello!

We're using bacula-2.4.4 installed from ubuntu 9.04 repo.
One of our bacula job resouces have "run after job" defined as follows:

Job {
  name = testclient
  run after job = "/usr/local/bin/bacula-script.sh \"%n %e %l %v\""
}

and the script is run on the job termination. The problem is that the
script receives %n in a form "testclient.2010-01-15_00" and not as
described in docs, that %n is a job name and in our case should be as
"testclient".  Ofcourse we can correct received %n in the script,
with shell tools, like cut/sed/awk, but the question is - is it an
intended behaviour of bacula and the docs are wrong about %n or we should
fill a bugreport agains 2.4.4 version of bacula?

Thanks.