Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Upgrade to 3.0.3 Job is waiting for execution

2010-01-14 08:39:04
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Upgrade to 3.0.3 Job is waiting for execution
From: Auto VHC Dev <autovhcdev AT googlemail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 08:03:46 -0800 (PST)
Did anyone ever work out how to solve this?

I've a fresh install of bacula on a fresh virtual machine (had it working
fine in a previous version too - so I know what I'm doing).

3.0.3 has jobs as waiting execution after the first job has ran. I've spent
2 days trying to solve this, does anyone have any suggestions?