Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Dell PV LT2000 supported in Bacula ?

2010-01-13 14:56:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Dell PV LT2000 supported in Bacula ?
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: jerome alet <jerome.alet AT univ-nc DOT nc>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 13:53:25 -0600
On 1/13/10 1:49 PM, jerome alet wrote:
> Hi,

Then my guess is that it'll work just fine. I've used generic barcode
creators in the past and they've been OK too, just wondering if there
was something special in there with sizing or something like that.

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39