Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Dell PV LT2000 supported in Bacula ?

2010-01-13 09:53:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Dell PV LT2000 supported in Bacula ?
From: Thomas Bennett <bennetttm AT appstate DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:41:02 -0500
I am using the Dell TL2000 on Fedora 11 and Bacula 3.  The Dell TL2000 I have
is actually an IBM ULT 3580 - TD4 with a Dell label on it.  It will show up
identifying itself as the IBM with some hardware applications.  I've never had
an issue with bacula the TL2000 using the combination described above since
June 2009 and I used it with RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 earlier with Bacula 2.

Thomas

On Monday 07 September 2009 05:09:33 Bekker wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're planning on buying an LTO4 autochanger to meet our growing backup
> demands. I've found some postings to the mailing list concerning an
> LT2000, but it had some issues with Bacula at that time.
>
> Does this autochanger work properly with Bacula at the moment ?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Arno Bekker

Thomas McMillan Grant Bennett           Appalachian State University
Operations & Systems Analyst            P O Box 32026
University Library                                Boone, North Carolina 28608
(828) 262 6587

Library Systems Help Desk: https://www.library.appstate.edu/help/